Thank you for your interest in being a Sponsor, or renewing your sponsorship. Our chapter depends on sponsors who make it possible for us to have chapter meetings and provide valuable events for the community.
Memberships, through chapter dues, defray only a small portion of the operating costs for our chapter. Sponsors provide the majority of the funding needed for MN ISSA to educate and inform the security community, provide scholarships, and conduct CISSP training courses free to members and non-members each year.
Information About ISSA Minnesota Chapter
- Active membership is 250+, drawn from all levels and all industries in the greater Metro area and beyond
- Participants from other security-related organizations like ISACA, OWASP and Infragard
- Our email communications reach nearly 1600 people when sent to our entire contact list.
- Active social media presence on multiple platforms with communities of dozens to hundreds of followers
- Chapter meetings average attendance is 65-85
- Periodic After Hours Events attract from 40 up to 90 attendees
- Typically, 25-40% of attendees at events are guests or others from the security community at large, broadening our impact
HOST AN AFTERHOURS
These meetings are after work hours at local establishments and held in different parts of the Mpls/St. Paul Metro. Lasts 2.5-3 hours with one presentation provided by host (1-1.5 hours) and the rest is networking. Typically draws 40+ individuals. Hosting costs may be split at hosts discretion.
WOMEN IN SECURITY LUNCH & LEARNS
This is a special interest group focused on supporting Women in Security. Draws 50-75 individuals at all levels of the organization and is held 3-4 times per year. MN ISSA identifies you as the host of complimentary food/drinks.
POST-MEETING HAPPY HOURS
Follows our Chapter meetings, attendees are invited to join us at a local establishment for additional networking, which draws 20-30+ individuals. MN ISSA identifies you as the host of complimentary food/drinks and you have the opportunity to network with attendees during the happy hour.
Cost: Variable depending on how much you choose to order.