On behalf of our members and their organizations, MN ISSA is pleased to help with candidate searches by:
- Posting job openings on our website for up to 60 days;
- Posting, or allowing members to post, job openings on our LinkedIn group; and
- Allowing members to announce job openings at our member meetings.
If you are an active member or sponsor of our chapter and would like to have your company’s current security openings listed on our site please contact us.
Posting policy: MN ISSA posts jobs only for organizations that 1) have and support active members in our chapter, and 2) send us a request to post them, through the active members or through other staff (such as HR) where they can validate their connection through active members. We do not post jobs on behalf of search firms or other non-affiliated organizations.
Our intent with this service is to:
– provide benefit to organizations that support the development of their staff through participation in our chapter
– assist members that are in the job search process
– strengthen the local security community by connecting talented resources to organizations with gaps to fill
Post expires at 11:32am on Sunday July 8th, 2018