Website GLS Companies
GLS is looking for an experienced IT compliance expert to join its IT Department. In this role you’ll lead compliance monitoring, manage security-related policies and manage SOC2, HITRUST and client audits.
Why you should want this job!
• GLS Companies is a small organization with a service-oriented and positive culture.
• This is a hands-on role with enterprise-level technologies and compliance practices.
• You will be the primary owner of a mature compliance program.
• You will work within an inter-disciplinary team of associates.
• You will be the leader of this inter-disciplinary team on compliance matters.
• Our IT team runs in a learning environment with positive individuals who are passionate about technology and improving the security of the data assets which our clients provide for our marketing workflows!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and communicate GLS compliance policies and procedures internally and to clients.
• Devise and implement internal compliance monitoring.
• Lead in GLS SOC2, HITRUST and clients’ compliancy audits.
• Audit existing compliance practices.
• Directly interface with auditing firms to ensure compliance objectives are met.
• Develop and co-present Security Awareness training annually to all staff.
• Collect, report, and continually enhance security metrics.
• Participate in potential incident response analysis and document findings.
• Provide supplemental assistance in IT support duties (such as firewall rules) as directed by the GLS Business Systems and Compliance Manager. (This is approximately 25% of the job responsibilities.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar security-focused compliance role.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Clear and concise oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to excel in analytical, organizational, and problem solving situations.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, and adjust priorities based on workload is required.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service and strong team-orientation.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• CISSP or CompTIA Security+ or similar certifications are a plus.
• CompTIA Network+ or similar certification is a plus.
GLS offers a competitive salary and compensation package including a 401k plan. Apply online at www.glsmn.com to submit your resume along with salary history. If you have any questions, please contact Frank Powell at 763-592-0543.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com