FRSecure is a Minnetonka-based information security consultancy with a mission to fix a broken information security industry. We believe that everyone deserves to have their data protected and strive to equip companies with the tools and skills to achieve that goal. Our first core value, we tell the truth, sets a strong foundation for meaningful, lasting relationships, employee growth and development, and the highest quality work in the industry. We take great pride in what we do and truly believe we can accomplish our mission to fix a broken information security industry. If this resonates with you, come join a team full of people dedicated to serving our mission, our communities, and each other.
A Senior Information Security Analyst works with clients to help them solve complex information security challenges. As a project lead and consultant, this position uses a multi-layered approach, specialized expertise and up-to-date knowledge to provide customers with the tools and knowledge to improve their information security. This position identifies security inefficiencies and recommends security improvements by assessing the clients’ current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements. This senior role also acts as a mentor and trainer for associate and mid-level analysts.
This role has moderate travel requirements.
- Conduct organization-wide security assessments for small to mid-sized businesses. Conduct client interviews, review policy and procedures, and observe controls within customer facilities.
- Document assessment findings and present assessment results to the client’s leadership team
- Work with clients to prioritize security remediation tasks
- Educate clients on sound information security concepts and principles and advise on the implementation of suitable information security controls
- Provide insight to clients related to relevant legal and best-practice information security standards
- Coach clients in the development of information security policies, procedures, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, incident response plans, and other projects as needed.
- Maintain and develop technical and security knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years experience in information security management
- CISSP certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience with ISO 27000, NIST, COBIT, PCI-DSS, and/or ITIL
- General understanding of industry-related rules and regulations such as PCI, GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, et al.
- The ability to write reports that communicate complex information security concepts in non-technical terms
Check us out at https://frsecure.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.