You are invited to an exclusive MN ISSA Women in Security lunch and learn for women cyber security professionals on Thursday March 30th 2017 from 11:00 AM -1:00 PM. We will be hosted by Medtronic at their Rice Creek location in Fridley.
- Check-in and networking: 11:00am
- Lunch, welcome and introduction: 11:30am
- Panel discussion: 11:45am
- Wrap-up and networking: 12:45-1:00pm
This event is designed for women leading and working in the cyber security field and all those who support them. It will provide great educational and networking opportunities. Thanks to our sponsors, lunch will be provided.
Our presentation for this event will feature a panel of prominent female security leaders in the Twin Cities, each with a unique story of how she got into the security field and became the leader she is today. Besides getting perspectives on some of the challenges emerging in technology – like cloud computing, the dominance of social media, or mobile everything – we will also discuss their experiences with mentors, networking, and driving initiatives in a male dominated industry.
- Kathy Washenberger, Director of Information Security at Donaldson
- Theresa Chasar, Sr Director at Newell Brands
- Becky MacDonald, CISO at Essentia Health
- Sarah Engstrom, CISO at CHS
- Heather Hanscom, CISO at SuperValu
Thanks to our sponsor, lunch will be provided.
If you register and are in attendance, you could win a copy of the book recommendations from our speakers:
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John C. Maxwell
- Switch, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- A Short Guide to a Happy Life, Anna Quindlen
See more book recommendations on our website.